|Link to the latest Indigo80 firmware update package is available on the Indigo80 product page at www.vaisala.com/indigo80.|
|Updating Indigo80 firmware takes approximately 5 minutes. Do not disconnect the USB cable during firmware transfer.|
Make sure you have the latest Indigo80 firmware update package
('Indigo80-<version>-firmware.zip') available on your computer.
Do not unzip the package, as Insight will only accept the file in .zip format.
- Open Insight software on your PC.
- Connect a USB cable to a free USB port on your computer.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the USB-C connector located on the bottom of Indigo80.
- Switch Indigo80 on by pressing (if not powered on already).
- Wait for Insight to detect Indigo80.
In the Devices menu of Insight, select the Indigo80 settings icon to open the Update
Select Browse... to locate the .zip file. Select the file and
If Indigo80 has powered off before firmware transfer starts, restart the device and wait for Insight software to detect it. Continue from 7.
- Select Update.
Firmware transfer starts. The notifications
are shown on the Indigo80 display.
After successful update, the notification Firmware updated successfully is shown.