Prepare a temperature calibrator or similar to create a suitable reference condition.
|You can adjust temperature either in nitrogen or in air.|
- Insert your device in the reference environment.
- Wait for the measurement (shown in the graph) to stabilize fully.
- When the measurement has stabilized, click the Reference value, point 1 text box and enter the known temperature of the calibration point. Press ENTER or click outside the text box when done.
- Check that the measured value for point 1 is automatically inserted.
Check the difference between the reference and the measured value. Very large
differences may be due to insufficient stabilization time or unsuitable calibration
- If you want to apply the adjustment you have made, select Activate adjustment.
- To exit without taking the adjustment in use, select Close.
- After completing the adjustment, update the information in the Calibration information tab.