- Handle and store the packages as instructed on the package labeling.
- Handle the equipment and packages with care.
- Store the packages in clean, dry indoor conditions, not outdoors
- Storage temperature −55 … +60 °C (−67 … +140 °F), in a non‑condensing environment.
- Relative humidity lower than 95 %RH.
- If your package includes the battery backup option, store the batteries fully charged. Vaisala takes no liability for damage caused by uncharged batteries.
- Store the equipment on a level, even surface.
- Do not pile up the packages or place anything else on top of them.
|Save the container for future transport use. For transportation, the equipment must be placed and padded into the container in the same way as initially received.|