Using the Insight PC software, you can configure the measurement parameter sent on each analog output, the scaling of the parameter, clipping and error limits, and the error output level. In addition to configuration, you can also carry out an output test where the output is forced to a fixed level so it can be verified with a multimeter. Both output channels have the same configuration options.
The analog output configuration view in Insight also shows the status and output mode of the analog output channel: see Figure 1.
- Connect to Insight (see Connecting to Insight PC software).
- Select , and then one of the 2 analog outputs.
- Select the measurement parameter that is sent on the output channel you are configuring, set the scaling for the output, and define the output level that indicates an error.
- Define the clipping and error limits.
- Store the selections with Save and exit with Close.
- Repeat the configuration for each output (analog outputs 1, 2, and 3) as required.
- If you want to test the output, see the instructions in Analog output level test.