The probe connected to HMT370EX can be calibrated and adjusted using the local display interface and a reference device or a calibrator with a known reference concentration. Both RH and T adjustments can be carried out either as 1-point or 2-point adjustments.
- Prepare a reference source that you can compare to the measurement of the probe.
- Select RH adjustment or T adjustment. and either
Select the number of points you want to adjust and press Select.
When you select either 1 or 2 points, the transmitter shows a notification about
starting the adjustment and information about the task. Place the probe near the reference
When you are ready to begin the adjustment, select Start. To
cancel the adjustment and return to the previous menu, select
The analog outputs are set to error state during calibration and adjustment.
After you start the adjustment, the stabilization view is shown. Wait until the display
shows a notification about the stabilization being complete.
You can also select Next to continue before the notification about stabilization being complete is shown. If the stabilization is not yet ready, a message is shown.
- After the stabilization has completed, continue with Next.
The display shows the value measured by the probe. Enter the known value of your
reference using the Up and Down buttons, and then select Next.
Press and hold the Up or Down button to change the value faster.
- If you are calibrating multiple points, repeat the steps for the next point.
After the last point has been adjusted, an information view shows the adjustments that
were made. Confirm the adjustments by selecting Apply.
If you do not want to use the adjustments, select Discard to return back without taking the adjustments into use.
- After applying the adjustment, you can view information about the calibration from the Calibration information selection in the Calibration menu.
- If you need to restore factory adjustments, select Reset probe in the Calibration menu.