In the Display menu, you can select which parameters are shown on the display, change the local display interface language, and configure graph, unit, display timeout, menu access PIN code, and color theme options.
- Displayed parameters
- Select which measurement parameters are shown on the display. Up to 4 parameters can be shown simultaneously.
- Set the local display interface language. The available options are English, German, French, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Set the measurement parameters shown as graphs and the time period visualized in the graph.
- Set the display interface to show units either as metric or non-metric.
- Menu PIN code
- Enable or disable using the fixed PIN code to restrict access to configuration menus.
- Define the time after which the screen enters power saving mode (sleep mode) if not used.
- Set the display interface to use either a Light or Dark color theme.
|If you have selected a wrong language and need to change the display language, see the instructions in Troubleshooting. You can also change the display language by connecting the transmitter to the Insight PC software.|