access Insight main menu.
- Configure Device: environmental compensation settings, analog output settings, display and graph
settings, measurement coefficients, filtering factor, and general settings.
- Export Settings: creates a text file export of the device settings.
- Calibrate: options for calibrating and adjusting RH and T measurement, adjusting analog
outputs, viewing adjustment data, and restoring factory adjustments.
- Restart device: quick access selection for restarting the device.
- Restore factory settings: restores default settings, clears any user adjustments, and restores the
latest factory calibration.
- Probe: selections for restarting the connected probe and restoring factory settings
to the probe.
- About Device: general device information such as serial number and software version.