Vaisala Insight PC software is a configuration software for Indigo compatible devices. The supported operating systems are Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), and Windows 10 (64-bit).
With the Insight software, you can:
- See device information and status.
- See real-time measurement data.
- Calibrate and adjust device measurement.
- Configure analog output settings such as parameters, scaling and error level, and test and adjust analog output level.
- Configure environmental compensations and measurement settings such as filtering factor and calculation coefficients.
Download Vaisala Insight software at www.vaisala.com/insight.
The probe body can be detached from the transmitter and connected to Insight separately using the probe body service port. You can also connect the transmitter and probe body to Insight together as one unit by using the transmitter service port.
Connecting the probe body separately to Insight software requires the M12 Indigo USB Adapter accessory (Vaisala item USB2). Connecting the transmitter service port to Vaisala Insight software requires the M8-4F USB cable accessory (Vaisala item 219690).