In the Measurement settings menu, you can set environmental compensations and configure the filtering factor.
|CAUTION You must enter the pressure compensation value in order to accurately measure calculated parameters that require pressure data. By default, the pressure compensation value is set as 1013.25 hPa.|
- Enter the pressure of the current measurement environment (in hPa).
- Filtering on/off
- Enable or disable measurement output filtering using the default filtering factor.
- Extended filtering on/off
- Enable or disable measurement output filtering using a custom filtering factor value (entered in the Filtering factor selection).
- Filtering factor
- Enter a custom filtering factor value (requires enabling the Extended filtering factor selection).