- Open the 2 hex screws on the cover of the transmitter using a 4-mm Allen key.
- Open the transmitter cover.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the transmitter to the computer.
Power up the transmitter.
Powering up takes some minutes.
Press the PRESS TO ACTIVATE WEB
INTERFACE button with a pointed object to enable the use of configuration mode IP.
The LED next to the button lights up.
The transmitter's IP address: 192.168.5.20
On your computer, select
(this path may vary depending on your computer and settings).
- Select Manual.
- In IPv4, set the IPv4 connection on.
In IP address, enter an address that differs from the transmitter's IP address by its last
- Depending on your computer, enter either 255.255.255.0 in Subnet mask or 24 in Subnet prefix length.
- If you're using a Windows operating system: in Gateway, enter 192.168.5.1.
- Click Save.
Open a web browser. In the address field, enter
Your web browser may give a certificate error, but you can safely proceed to the transmitter's IP address. You are next prompted to log in or create users.