|You need Administrator user rights for this task.|
- Connect to the web interface.
- Log in to the web interface as an administrator user.
- Select .
- Select the relay you want to configure: Relay 1 or Relay 2.
Configure the relay settings:
- In Relay off/on, set the relay off to edit settings.
- In Source, select the source for the measurement parameter that controls the relay.
- In Parameter, select the measurement parameter that controls the relay.
- In Activation, select whether the relay activates above or below the activation/deactivation limit.
- In Limit, define the limit which the measured parameter value must reach for the relay to activate/deactivate.
- In Hysteresis, define a buffer value for relay deactivation. With hysteresis, an activated relay switches off only when the measured value crosses the relay activation/deactivation limit and the additional buffer value.
- In Relay off/on, set the relay on.
- Select Apply.
- Repeat 4 … 5 for all the relays you want to use.