|Relays are not available in transmitters that are powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE).|
The transmitter has 2 configurable relays. Both relays have configuration options for selecting the parameter that is used to control the relay, activation triggers, and hysteresis.
Before you start, make sure that the probes you want to use are connected to the transmitter.
- Select the configuration menu symbol at the upper right corner of the touchscreen.
- Select .
- Select the relay you want to configure: Relay 1 or Relay 2.
Configure the relay settings:
- In Relay off/on, set the relay off to edit settings.
- In Parameter, select the probe and the measurement parameter that controls the relay.
- In Activation, select whether the relay activates above or below the activation/deactivation limit.
- In Limit, define the limit which the measured parameter value must reach for the relay to activate/deactivate.
- In Hysteresis, define a buffer value for relay deactivation. With hysteresis, an activated relay switches off only when the measured value crosses the relay activation/deactivation limit and the additional buffer value.
- Set the relay on.
- Repeat 3 … 4 for all the relays you want to use.
|To see the changes you made, select . Then use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the touchscreen to navigate to the Outputs and relays view.|