|You need Administrator user rights for this task.|
- Log in to the web interface as an administrator user.
- Select .
Select the setting type:
- Select DHCP if the transmitter is in a network that assigns network settings automatically.
- Select Static IP to configure network settings manually.
If you selected Static
IP, fill in the rest of the fields with information provided by your local network
- IP address
- The four part network ID of the transmitter.
- Subnet mask
- Used together with the IP address to determine which network the transmitter is a part of.
- IP address of the server that enables the transmitter to access other networks.
- DNS server 1 … 2
- Public computer server that translates the domain name of the transmitter into an IP address.
- Select Save.