This procedure can be used to adjust the humidity (RH) or temperature (T) measurement of the transmitter. If you want to adjust both RH and T , repeat the procedure for each parameter.
Because stabilization of temperature and humidity takes time, you should expect the adjustment procedure to take at least 30 minutes for each adjustment point.
- Prepare the reference environment (for example, Vaisala HMK15 Humidity Calibrator).
- Connect the transmitter to Insight. See Connecting to Insight software.
to switch the probe to calibration mode.
In calibration mode, the device will not use functions that may interfere with calibration and adjustment.
- Select the type of adjustment to perform: RH adjustment or T adjustment.
Define the needed adjustment for the first measurement point:
- Insert the probe head in the reference environment for the first calibration point.
- Wait for the measurement to stabilize fully.
- Click the Reference value, point 1 text box and enter the reference value of the calibration point. Press ENTER or click outside the text box when done.
- Insight automatically enters the measured values for the calibration point.
- Repeat 5 for the second calibration point.
- Select to store the adjustment in the transmitter.
- Check the message that appears at the top of the screen. If the message indicates that the adjustment is activated successfully, your adjustment is stored.
- Select the Calibration information tab and update the Calibration date and Calibration text.
- Select to exit the calibration mode.