Select to access Insight main menu.
- Configure Device: environmental compensation settings, analog output 1 and 2 settings, Modbus
and BACnet configuration, filtering factor, error limits and general
- Export Settings: creates a text file export of the device settings.
- Calibrate: options for calibrating and adjusting RH and T output, testing and adjusting
voltage (V) output levels, and restoring factory adjustments.
- Communication: contains a quick access selection for restarting the device.
- Factory default settings: restores the transmitter back to default settings, clears any user adjustments
and restores the latest factory calibration.
- About Device: general device information such as serial number and software version.