Plate adjustment minimizes the effects caused by different installation heights and differences between individual mobile sensors. Repeat this procedure when changing the installation position.
The reference setting is performed using the reference plate.
Which commands are needed to implement this?
Command: SET REFERENCES
- With parameter 0 (PLATE)
Action takes typically 30 ... 60 seconds
What the command does?
- Changes reference value parameters 0x50, 0x51, and 0x52 (1 parameter for each laser).
- When started, changes status bit 1 (reference setting ongoing) to 1 = ongoing.
- When finished, changes back to 0 = not ongoing.
What is needed for command to succeed?
- Sensor should not report errors related to reference setting.
How do I know did the command succeed?
- If status of reference setting ongoing is 0 = not ongoing.
- There are no errors.