There can be 2 data collection systems connected to 1 mobile road sensor:
- System that shows the relevant information on a display in the vehicle.
- System that collects the data to a database or cloud.
To use multiple ports, you must have a 7-pin version of the 8-m extension cable that supports dual port use (order code MD30DUALSET).
When using multiple ports, note the following:
- Both ports have the same default settings.
- Some of the parameters are device specific and some port specific.
- Reference setting (calibration):
- Can be initiated from any port.
- Cannot be started if there is reference setting ongoing, regardless of the port.
- Can be stopped from any port, regardless of the port from which it was started.