In guided calibration, the indicator guides you through the calibration process step by step. At the end, you can also adjust the measurement, if needed.
You can choose to do either 1-point or 2-point calibration, and choose to use the reference environment or instrument of your choice, for example, another probe connected to your indicator.
For relative humidity, you can choose to use Vaisala HMK15 Humidity Calibrator. For more information on HMK15, see HMK15 User Guide (M210185EN).
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- If your probe supports the sensor purge feature, wait for the start-up purge to finish.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Select the parameter, for example, Relative humidity.
- Select Guided calibration.
- In Calibration points, select the number of the calibration points: 1 point or 2 points.
In Reference, select the desired reference environment(s) or reference instrument(s).
Selection Other reference allows you to use any reference environment(s) of your choice.
For 2-point calibration of relative humidity, you can select two salts from the list, one for each calibration point.
When you have selected the reference environments for 2-point calibration, press to get back to the previous view.
Select Start calibration.
The indicator guides you through the calibration process from this point onwards. Press to proceed from one view to another.