If needed, you can restore the factory adjustment for your probe using the Indigo80 handheld indicator.
Note that restoring the factory adjustment is not necessary before a new adjustment: you can just perform the new adjustment on top of the old adjustment. However, you can select to do the restore procedure if your adjustment fails for some reason, or if you want to return to the original factory adjustment.
- Connect the probe(s) to the indicator.
- Open the main menu by pressing .
- Select Devices. If you have more than one device connected to the indicator, make a further selection between the devices.
- Select Calibrate / Adjust.
- Select any of the available parameters to access the view where you can restore the factory adjustment.
- Select Manual adjustment.
- Scroll down and select .
- Confirm by selecting OK.
- Press to end calibration.