- Drill a 8.5 mm diameter hole in the installation location.
- Use a threading tap to create a M10×1.5 thread in the hole.
- Install the base of the cable gland in the hole and tighten with a 13 mm wrench.
- Insert the seal of the cable gland in the base and place the nut of the cable gland over the probe head.
- Insert the probe head in the cable gland up to the black plastic part of the probe head. Leave the black plastic part entirely outside the cable gland. Tighten the cable gland to finger tightness.
- Tighten the nut of the cable gland with a 13 mm wrench until the probe head stops moving. Do not overtighten.