Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP8 is designed for pressurized applications in compressed air systems, refrigerant dryers, and other pressurized industrial applications, where easy insertion and removal of the probe and adjustable installation depth into the pipeline are needed.
- Temperature measurement range −70 … +180 °C (−94 … +356 °F)
- Operating temperature of probe body −40 … +80 °C (−40 … +176 °F)
- Operating pressure 0 … 4 MPa (0 … 40 bar)
- Probe installation depth can be freely adjusted and probe can be hot-swapped from pressurized pipelines with an optional ball valve kit
- ISO1/2" or NPT1/2" fitting body
For more information on using the probe with the ball valve, see Ball Valve Kit (BALLVALVE-1) Installation Guide (M212837EN).