Probe holder ASM213582 is designed for attaching a 25 mm probe body to a wall or other surface with screws.
- Use a 4-mm Allen key to open the hex screws and remove the top part of the probe holder.
- Hold the base part against the mounting surface and mark the locations of the 2 screw holes.
- Drill holes at the marked locations using a 6-mm drill bit. Make the holes at least 30 mm deep.
- Insert the wall plugs in the holes.
- Mount the base part using screws.
- Insert the probe body in the holder.
- Place the top part on the base and tighten the hex screws with a 4-mm Allen key.