When connecting several devices at the same time, note that your computer may not be able to supply enough power through its USB ports. Use an externally powered USB hub that can supply >2 W for each port.
- Open the Insight software on your PC.
Verify the current operating mode of Insight from the Settings menu and change it if appropriate:
- Basic mode is suitable for most use cases.
- Advanced mode provides access to additional configuration options. Use Advanced mode only when instructed to do so by product documentation or Vaisala technical support.
- Connect the USB adapter to a free USB port on the PC or USB hub.
- Connect the probe to the USB adapter.
- Wait for the Insight software to detect the probe.