- Select .
- Enable filtering with the ON/OFF selections (slide right to enable, left to disable).
Enter a filtering factor below 1.000 to apply filtering to the output (range:
0.001 … 1.000).
Examples of the effect of filtering on output:
- Filtering factor 1.000 = No filtering, the latest measurement is output directly without integrating previous measurements.
- Filtering factor 0.500 = The reading output integrates 50% of the previous measurement with the latest measurement.
- Filtering factor 0.100 = The reading output integrates 90% of the previous measurement with the latest measurement.
- Select Save when done and exit with Close.