- Turn the trimmer(s) back to the middle position (±0 point)
- Connect the transmitter to Insight. See Connecting to Insight software.
- Select to switch the probe to calibration mode.
- Select the parameter you want to reset (RH adjustment or T adjustment).
- Select Restore factory adjustment and confirm by selecting Yes.
- Reset each parameter (RH or T) separately as needed with the trimmer turned back to the middle position (±0 point). The trimmer adjustment now starts from the ±0 point of the default trimmer adjustment range (see Calibration and adjustment using trimmers).