|Always restore factory adjustment before entering a new adjustment. This prevents any possible earlier adjustments having an effect on the new adjustment you make.|
To restore factory adjustment:
- Connect to the wireless configuration interface and open the Calibration menu.
- Start the calibration mode with the Start calibration button.
On the Calibration tab, scroll down to the parameter you want to
adjust (for example, CO2 adjustment) and select Restore
- Restore the factory adjustment with the Restore factory adjustment button for each parameter separately as needed.
- To verify that the factory adjustment was restored, check the adjustment data information at the bottom of the Calibration tab view.
- Close the calibration mode with the Stop calibration button.