- Enable wireless connectivity (WLAN) from your computer's settings.
- Press the wireless connection activation button on the bottom of the Indigo transmitter until the transmitter notifies about a WLAN connection being active.
- Open your computer's wireless connections menu and choose Indigo_ID[xx] (transmitter-specific SSID) from the list of available connections.
When you have established a connection, open your browser. Depending on your browser
and system, you are either directed to the wireless configuration interface's login
screen, or you may need to:
- open a new browser tab or window, or close and restart your browser, if the browser was already open when you connected to Indigo's access point.
- acknowledge the connection in a notification prompt before opening your browser or a new browser tab or window.
The default IP address of the Indigo transmitter is http://192.168.1.1/. If you have trouble opening the wireless configuration interface in your browser, try entering the IP address in the browser's address bar.
- When the wireless configuration interface opens in your browser, you are prompted to log in. For instructions, see Logging in to Wireless Configuration Interface.