To install the bolts, use the foundation bolts (6 pcs) for the mast and guy wire foundations.
Check the correct position of the foundation bolt holes.
- On the mast foundation, make sure that 120 mm (4.72 in) of the foundation bolts is above the surface of the concrete foundation.
- Use a spirit level to check the vertical position of the foundation bolts.
- Make sure that the holes are free of dust, and clean and dry.
Check the instructions of the chemical anchor manufacturer before use.
The chemical anchor may harden very fast. Work in a coordinated manner and follow the instructions and the given working times.
- Fill the holes with chemical anchor.
Place the foundation bolts in the holes, and turn the bolts to make sure the chemical
anchor paste spreads evenly.
Extra paste flows out from the holes.
- To push the foundation bolts all the way in, lightly tap the bolts with a hammer.
- Use the template and check that the foundation bolts are at the correct height, vertical, and on the same level with each other.
- Check the instructions of the chemical anchor manufacturer for the time it takes for the chemical anchor to set. Leave the chemical anchor to set.