|When you enter a value into a field, the value is saved automatically when you exit the input field (for example, tap on an area outside of the field).|
- Connect to the wireless configuration interface and open the Calibration menu.
Start the calibration mode with the Start calibration
If you cannot enter configurations after selecting Start calibration, check that the calibration PIN code is in place in the menu.
If you need to set environmental compensations, enable and set the required
compensations on the Configuration tab.
Note that the environmental compensations you set on the Configuration tab and the compensations you set in the menu are interconnected: the configuration set in either menu is applied to both.
Remove any possible previous adjustments by restoring the factory adjustment: select
Restore factory adjustment for each parameter you are adjusting.
Enter the calibration date and calibration information into the corresponding text
- Place the probe in the reference environment (adjustment point 1) and wait until the measurement has stabilized. You can follow the stabilization from the Measurements tab.
- Enter the value of the reference (for example, 500 if calibrating with a 500 ppmCO2 reference gas) into the Reference value, point 1 field.
- After you enter the reference value, the value of the Measured value, point 1 field updates automatically.
- After you have entered the reference point, select Store adjustment to save the adjustment.
- Close the calibration mode with the Stop calibration button.
- To check that the adjustment was carried out correctly, review the information in the Adjustment data fields at the bottom of the view.