To wire the input/output cable through the back of the transmitter:
- Cut off as much of the seal as is needed to fit your cable through the opening.
- Lead the cable through the opening and attach a strain relief as needed.
- If you wire only through the back, plug or seal the lead-through on the bottom.
To wire the input/output cable through the rubber lead-through on the bottom:
- Push the input/output cable through the lead-through.
- The lead-through provides strain relief and holds the cable in place. Tightening is not required.
The recommended cable diameter for wiring through the rubber lead-through is 7 ... 8 mm. If you use a different cable size, test that the strain relief works as intended.