|When you enter a value into a field, the value is saved automatically when you exit the input field (for example, tap on an area outside of the field).|
- Open the menu in the wireless configuration interface.
In the Relays menu, select the relay activation mode from the
Output Mode dropdown menu:
- Select Active above trigger level if you want the relay to activate when the probe measurement exceeds the set limit
- Select Active below trigger level if you want the relay to activate when the probe measurement falls below the set limit
- Select the measurement parameter that is used to control the relay with the Parameter dropdown.
- Set the unit of the measurement parameter with the Unit dropdown.
Enter the same measurement limit to both the Low Trigger Level
and the High Trigger Level field.
With this configuration, there is no hysteresis. The relay activates or switches off immediately after passing this point.
- Select the Error State for the relay.