- Remove the data logger from the mounting bracket.
- Open the battery cover of the data logger.
- Press the Release button using a pen or a small screwdriver.
Verify from the display that the text NWK REL appears briefly,
and that the connection icon that denotes the viewLinc Enterprise Server
- Close the battery cover of the data logger. Push the latch down until you hear a click. If the cover does not close easily, push the probe (or extension cable) in and try again.
- Insert the data logger back in the mounting bracket.