- Remove the data logger from the mounting bracket.
- Open the battery cover of the data logger.
- Move the power switch to the Off position.
- Remove the old AA size batteries from the data logger.
- Check the battery orientation markings on the data logger and insert the new batteries in the correct orientation.
- Move the power switch to the On position.
- Close the battery cover of the data logger. Push the latch down until you hear a click. If the cover does not close easily, push the probe (or extension cable) in and try again.
- Insert the data logger back in the mounting bracket.