RFL100 data logger has a small button next to the service port. Pressing this button enables Info mode for 1 hour, after which the mode is automatically disabled. Pressing the button again disables the mode immediately.
In the Info mode:
- Display and LED are turned on if they have been turned off remotely.
- Data logger starts radio scanning immediately if it has shut down to save power.
- After showing the current measurement
results and possible error codes, the data logger shows the text INFO ON and the
following additional information:
- If the data logger is connected to an
- Signal strength indicator is updated faster, approximately every 30 seconds.
- The currently connected VaiNet channel is shown, alternating with measurement results and firmware version.
- Firmware version of the data logger.
- Serial number(s) of probe(s) detected at startup, shown in three separate segments.
- If 1 probe is used, the letters SN are shown before the number.
- If 2 probes are used, the letters SN1 and SN2 are shown before the numbers. SN1 is always the probe that provides the measurement for channel 1. SN2 is either the second T probe that provides the measurement for channel 2, or the CO2 probe that provides the measurement for channel 3.
- If the data logger is connected to an access point:
After all information has been shown, the same sequence is repeated until Info mode is disabled or 1 hour has passed.