Configure the network settings of the external Ethernet connection (ETH0).
- Connect to the user interface as the Admin user.
- In the user interface, select .
- Select if the external Ethernet connection should be Enabled or Disabled.
- If you enabled the external Ethernet connection, select how its IP address is assigned: DHCP for automatic assignment, or Static IP address to enter the values manually.
If you selected Static IP
address, enter the following values:
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- Default gateway
IP addresses in 192.168.28.0/24 cannot be used for the external network connection (ETH0) since they are reserved for the service port (ETH1).
- Select Apply to save your changes.