|CAUTION Use forced uninstallation only if normal uninstallation cannot be completed, the device is faulty or the oil pipes have already been disconnected.|
|CAUTION If forced uninstallation is not completed correctly, it may cause damage to the transformer.|
Do not transport the DGA monitor without uninstalling it properly:
|You need to be on site to complete this task.|
|Wear protective eyewear and gloves.|
- Connect to the DGA monitor user interface and log in as an Admin user.
- Stop the measurement mode by selecting .
- Wait for DGA monitor to enter Standby mode. Depending on the stage in the measurement cycle, stopping may take up to 60 min.
- Select .
- Select Confirm.
- Follow the instructions in the user interface.
- After completing the forced uninstallation sequence, follow the normal uninstallation instructions from step 19 until the end of the procedure to safely disconnect and transport the device.