If your OPT100 DGA monitor needs repair, note the following:
- Make sure you have the latest product documentation before taking any actions. Check the OPT100 product page http://www.vaisala.com/opt100 for updates.
- If a repair procedure you need is not available in the documentation, contact Vaisala for assistance.
- Some repairs can only be performed by a Vaisala representative.
- If OPT100 DGA Monitor is sent to Vaisala for repairs, use sufficient packing material to ensure safe shipping. Pay special attention to the connections at the bottom of the main cabinet. If both DGA monitor and OPTPSU power supply unit are sent, pack them in separate boxes. Label "fragile".
- For any components included inside the OPT100 DGA Monitor or the OPTPSU power supply unit, use only spare parts supplied by Vaisala.