- Connect your computer to the same network as the DGA monitor. If you are connecting locally, connect the network cable between your computer and the port marked ETH1 on the processing unit inside the DGA monitor.
Open a web browser, and enter the IP address of the DGA monitor in the address
- If you connect locally through the ETH1 port, use the following IP address: 192.168.28.2
- If you connect through the network meant for SCADA integration, use the IP address that has been assigned to the DGA monitor.
- You will get a warning that your connection is not secure. This is expected and happens when connecting with a new device. The user interface of the DGA monitor is secured with a self-signed certificate by default. Continue despite the warning. HTTPS traffic is always encrypted even if the certificate is not trusted.
Choose the appropriate user level:
- Select Admin to perform installation and maintenance tasks.
- Select User to view data without making changes to the system.
If logging in as Admin, enter the password. The unique administration password of the DGA monitor is included
in the delivery documentation but note that it can be changed by the Admin after a successful login.
No password is required for the User account.
- Select Log in.