|In demanding applications, Vaisala recommends changing the PTU module every 2 years.|
- Turn off the power.
Loosen the 3 mounting screws at the bottom assembly of the transmitter and pull them out.
- Turn out the top of the transmitter.
- Release the small white latch and remove the PTU module.
- Remove the vacuum bag protecting the PTU module.
Connect the new PTU module.
CAUTION Avoid touching the white filter cap.
- Turn the top back in. Make sure the flat cable does not get stuck or squeezed between the top and the funnel for the flat cable and it is properly connected.
- If the O-rings are damaged, replace them with new ones.
Tighten the fixing screws.
To make sure that the radiation shield stays straight, do not tighten the screws all the way in one go. Do not overtighten.