|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
To drill the holes, use the triangle plate as a template (1 pc) for positioning the foundation bolts.
Mark the drilling depth on the drill bit with tape: 200 mm (7.87 in) (with a tolerance
of 5 mm / 0.20 in).
The hole diameter is 20 mm (0.79 in).
- Place the template on the concrete foundation. Check the correct position and orientation of the template depending on your location.
- To make sure the template does not move, hold the template in place with your feet.
- Aim the drill bit through one of the holes in the template and drill a hole that is a couple of centimeters deep.
- To avoid getting the drill bit stuck in the hole, lift the drill bit every once in a while when drilling to remove excess dust.
- When the first hole is ready, place a foundation bolt in the hole through the template. This bolt locks one corner of the template in place.
- Drill a second hole, and place a foundation bolt in the hole through the template.
- Drill the third hole, and remove the template.
- Clean dust from the holes with a brush and compressed air or an air pump.
- Continue drilling the holes until you reach the tape mark in the drill bit. Clean dust from the holes using a brush and compressed air or an air pump.
- To check that the holes are of the same depth, put the foundation bolts into the holes. Use a spirit level to make sure the bolts are level.