Touchscreen interface may be difficult to access after AP10 has been installed. AP10 also has a web interface that you can use to remotely view access point status and configure its settings.
- Verify the IP address of the access point from the touchscreen interface.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address field of the web browser, enter https:// and the IP address of AP10. For example: https://192.168.10.47
- The default user interface language is English. If you want to use another language for this session, select it from the drop-down menu.
Enter the login information:
- Username: apadmin
- Password: ap123456 (default)
- Select Log in to access the interface.