To prepare the foundations, use 4 foundation bolts.
Make 4 cast molds from wooden boards for the concrete foundations with the following
- Height 50 cm (20 in)
- Width 95 cm (37 in)
- Length 95 cm (37 in)
For each foundation, dig a hole with sides approximately 200 × 200 cm (80 ×80 in) and
depth 100 cm (40 in).
In a square mast foundation, the sides must be in the North/South/East/West direction.
Spread a layer of gravel and level the gravel with a wooden board.
The distance from the surface of the gravel to the ground level must be 50 cm (20 in).
Consider the individual site requirements and use drainage pipes if the ground on the site is wet.
- Compact the gravel with a plane compactor or similar device.
For each foundation, use:
- Reinforcement TW8 to create 8 straight pieces, base rod length 850 mm (33.46 in)
- Reinforcement TW10 to create 18 straight pieces, base rod length 850 mm (33.46 in)
- Reinforcement TW8 to create 12 pieces of C shapes
- Reinforcement TW10 to create 2 lift parts (optional)
Build the reinforcement structure in the cast mold from TW8 and
TW10 according to the given measurements and layout instructions.
- Place stands under the reinforcement structure.
- To hold the structure, use steel wire.
Contrary to the following figure, DKP110 mast foundation has one foundation bolt. On the top layer of the reinforcements, place the lift parts under the straight parts.