Start with the mast foundation. Mark the drilling depth on the drill bit with tape:
44 cm (17 32 in).
The size of the holes for the foundation bolts depends on the chemical anchor that you are using. Read the instructions of the chemical anchor manufacturer.
- Drill a hole that is a couple of centimeters deep.
- To avoid getting the drill bit stuck in the hole, lift the drill bit every once in a while when drilling to remove excess dust.
- Clean dust from the holes with a brush and compressed air or an air pump.
- Continue drilling the holes until you reach the tape mark in the drill bit. Clean dust from the holes using a brush and compressed air or an air pump.
- For the guying foundations, drill one hole to each foundation.
- Clean dust from the holes with a brush and compressed air or air pump.