To install the bolts, you need:
- Foundation bolt (4 pcs)
Check that the foundation bolt is at the correct height and
Leave approximately 60 mm (2.36 in) of the foundation bolt above the surface of the concrete foundation.
- Make sure that the holes are free of dust, and clean and dry.
Check the instructions of the chemical anchor manufacturer before use.
The chemical anchor may harden very fast. Work in a coordinated manner and follow the instructions and the given working times.
- Fill the holes with chemical anchor.
Place the foundation bolts in the holes, and turn the bolts to make sure the chemical
anchor paste spreads evenly.
Extra paste flows out from the holes.
- To push the foundation bolts all the way in, lightly tap the bolts with a hammer.
- Check again that the foundation bolts are at the correct height and vertical.
- Check the instructions of the chemical anchor manufacturer for the time it takes for the chemical anchor to set. Leave the chemical anchor to set.