- Power down the transmitter.
- Duct models only: loosen the tightening screw on the fastening flange and pull the probe out of the duct.
Remove the filter to access the sensors.
- Pull out the old HUMICAP® sensor and insert the new one.
Perform a two-point humidity calibration on the serial line using the
- Insert the new filter.
- Duct models only: push the probe back into the duct, to the same depth where it was before. Tighten the tightening screw on the fastening flange.
- Power up the transmitter.