Additional tools for pole installation:
Additional tools for wall installation:
- Open the six screws that hold the transmitter cover.
- Route the power and signal cable through the cable gland, and connect the wires to the screw terminals according to the wiring instructions:
Adjust the length of cable between the cable gland and the terminal blocks.
Make the cable short enough to close the cover without leaving a cable loop in the transmitter.
- Disconnect the wired screw terminal blocks by pulling them off from the component board.
Pole installation mounting:
- Use the supplied clamp and screws to mount the transmitter on a pole.
To prevent the transmitter from turning on the pole, tighten the set screw on the center hole of the clamp.
Wall installation mounting:
- Drill two holes for wall plugs 100 mm apart.
- Place the wall plugs in the holes.
Mount the transmitter using two screws of sufficient length.
Plug in the screw terminal blocks, close the cover, and tighten the screws.
- Secure the cable to the pole using a zip tie, or on the wall using cable clips. Allow some cable to hang down from the cable gland to prevent water from entering the transmitter along the cable.