Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMDW110 measure relative humidity and temperature in multiple HVAC applications. The series includes transmitters for duct mounting, IP65-rated wall transmitters, immersion temperature transmitters, and outdoor transmitters with integrated radiation shields.
The series consists of the following models:
- HMD110/112 models (RH+T) for installation in ventilation ducts
- HMW110/112 models (RH+T) for wall installation
- HMS110/112 models (RH+T) for outdoor use
- TMI110 models (T) for measuring heating/cooling water temperatures
The transmitters can be ordered as:
- Loop powered models, with 2-wire current outputs for humidity (when applicable) and temperature
- Separately powered models, with RS-485 Modbus RTU output
HMD112, HMW112, and HMS112 are standard models that are preconfigured for current output at the factory. HMD110, HMW110, TMI110 and HMS110 are factory configurable models that are delivered with customer specific output settings, including calculated humidity parameters (when applicable) and special scaling of current outputs, or factory activated Modbus RTU functionality.