- Remove the yellow transport protection cap and separate the fastening flange from the transmitter.
- Use the flange to mark the location and size of the installation holes on the side of the duct.
- Drill the installation holes in the duct. Secure the fastening flange to the duct with the two screws (included).
Push the probe of the transmitter through the flange and into the duct. The probe should reach far enough so that the sensor is located in the middle of the duct.
- Secure the transmitter to the flange by tightening the screw on the flange that holds the probe in place.
Open the transmitter cover and route the cables through the cable glands.
Connect the wires to the screw terminals according to the wiring instructions.
- Tighten the cable gland(s) and close the transmitter cover.