- Pass the probe cable through the plastic pipe of the duct installation kit.
- Connect the probe cable to the HMP110.
To attach the probe assembly to the duct:
- Drill the holes for the duct installation kit as follows:
- Use a 24-mm (0.9-in) drill bit to drill a hole in the wall.
- Use a 3.2-mm (0.1-in) drill bit to make 4 holes for the installation screws (four ST4.2×16-C-Z DIN 7981 screws). The holes should be arranged in a square around the 24-mm (0.9-in) hole, at a distance of 42 mm (2 in) from each other.
- Mount the probe holder using the screws.
- Adjust the depth of the plastic pipe and tighten the screw to lock the probe in place.