Install the Vaisala HMT140 Utility software to configure the HMT140 for use on your network. The software is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012.
To install the HMT140 Utility software:
- Disconnect the HMT140 Configuration Cable if it is already connected to your PC.
- Insert the CD that came with the HMT140 Configuration Cable, or download the software from www.vaisala.com/hmt140.
- Run the HMT140 Utility installation program (HMT140UtilitySetup.exe).
- Accept the license agreement terms, then select Next to accept the installation default settings. The installation of the driver may take several minutes.
- After the software is installed, connect the HMT140 Configuration Cable to a USB port on your PC to complete the installation setup.
- When the installation is complete, disconnect the cable from your PC. You are now ready to set up and configure your device.
If you wish to remove the Vaisala HMT140 Utility software at a later date, use the uninstall function in the Windows Control Panel.